- We collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- ekCoffee does not store credit card information. We do not permit/facilitate any kind of financial transaction from the site. The users are expected to handle the financial transactions on their own with complete understanding of the ekCoffee not being responsible for the financial transactions.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Protecting your Information
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- ekCoffee does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 21. If ekCoffee learns that a member is under the age of 21, ekCoffee will remove that member's profile and delete the member's account.
- ekCoffee, or people who post on ekCoffee, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
- We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
- ekCoffee may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to legal enquiries, court orders, or other legal process.
Communication from the Site
From time to time, we may send you information with announcements and updates about the Site and your account.
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing's perfect, so we make no guarantees.
Policy Changes and Acceptance